Hypnotherapy is very successful in helping people who want to stop smoking. If you really want to stop smoking contact me now and start your journey.
Unsure about whether you want to stop smoking? Ask yourself;
- What do I dislike about smoking?
- What do I miss out on when I smoke?
- How is smoking affecting my health?
- What will happen to me and my family if I keep smoking?
Want a better lifestyle?
- I will have more money to spend (Smoking 20 a day costs £3.5k per year!)
- I can spend more time with my family, catch up on work or dive into my favourite hobby.
- I won’t have to worry about when I can smoke next or where I can or can’t smoke.
- My food will taste better.
- My clothes will smell better.
- My car, home and kids won’t smell like smoke.
- I will be able to smell food, flowers and other things better.
Want to look, feel and be generally healthier? Consider this: Your chances of having cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, a stroke, cataracts and other diseases will decrease. You’ll be less likely to catch colds or the flu and if you do, your recovery time will be significantly quicker. You will breath easier, cough less and your blood pressure will go down. Your skin will look healthier and more youthful and your teeth and fingernails won’t be stained.
15 Years of not smoking reduces the risk of lung cancer close to that of a nonsmoker, the risk of coronary heart disease falls to the same as someone who has never smoked and if you quit before the age of 50, you halve the risk of dying in the next 15 years compared with continuing smokers.
Timeline Benefit – What happens when you Quit Smoking.
- 20 minutes
- Blood pressure and pulse return to normal.
- 8 hours
- Oxygen levels return to normal.
- Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in blood reduce by half.
- 12 hours
- Carbon monoxide levels in blood drop to normal.
- 24 hours
- Carbon monoxide will be eliminated from the body.
- Lungs start to clear out mucus and other smoking debris.
- 48 hours
- There is no nicotine left in the body.
- Ability to taste and smell is greatly improved.
- 72 hours
- Breathing becomes easier.
- Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy levels increase.
- 2-12 weeks
- Circulation improves.
- Lung function increases.
- 3 – 9 months
- Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung functions are increased by up to 10%.
- 12 months
- Excess risk of coronary heart disease is reduced by about half and declines gradually thereafter.
- 5 years
- Risk of heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
- Risk of stroke returns to the level of people who have never smoked (5 – 15 years).
- 10 years
- Risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a smoker.
- 15 years
- Risk of lung cancer is reduced to close to that observed in nonsmokers.
- Risk of coronary heart disease falls to the same as someone who has never smoked.
- If you have quit smoking before age 50 you have halved the risk of dying in the next 15 years compared with continuing smokers.
So, want to stop smoking?
Ready to get started? Contact me.
I first met Mike at a social event, when after chatting, he gave me a business card.
After a few months of deliberation, I wanted to try hypnosis to quit smoking so I called.
Initially, I was a bit dubious about only needing one session, (having been a smoker for almost 20 years) but I trusted his expertise and decided to book.
Mike sent me an email straight away with an article which he thought I should read before the session.
The only thing Mike asked, was that 24 hrs beforehand, I didn’t smoke which showed MY commitment to stopping.
This was something I wanted to do, even though I was jittery and a little uneasy for those 24 hrs.
So, D Day arrived and I went to see Mike, when I arrived, he made me feel at ease and relaxed.
My session began…
Mike was confident in me being able to quit, which also spurred me on.
Never having hypnosis before, I was unsure of what to expect.
A few questions and reasons made things pretty clear. So now in a relaxed state, Mike’s dulcet tones took me on my journey.
After approx 1 hour and half..I was a non smoker, and I still am!
Mike gave me support notes to read and a CD to listen to which he asked me to listen to each day to reaffirm all of those reasons to quit the ghastly cigarettes.
I have also had Mike’s support since where he’s called to see how I was getting on.
I can’t recommend Mike enough to those who want to quit!
Thank you so much Mike!!